,
97337639
is online now

I was Banned by Amazon from leaving Feedback to Buyers. I

Customer Question

I was Banned by Amazon from leaving Feedback to Buyers. I have disability Do all my shopping on Amazon spent Thousands if pounds as buy for my Family’s Xmas Birthdays . Did not do anything wrong I’m a law abiding citizen. Said broke Their Rules was Biased in relationships with the Sellers I Bought off or got paid for leaving feedback by sellers said Final decision by Amazon Costumer Service. This is awful as I’m a Prime member for years None of the allegations are true
Expert:  Jim1079 replied 4 months ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

You can ask Amazon for all the data they hold, including meetings they have had or any decisions made about yourself. You would write to them under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and they have to respond to your request. If they fail to give you the details, you can report them to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) who will investigate and if they find that Amazon have breached GDPR, they can fine them a huge amount.

I think this is the best way forwards and at least you can see what data they have and why they made the decision. You can appeal their decision if after looking at their documents, they have behaved inappropriately, you can sue them.

Let me know if you need further help with this - I am happy to assist further.

If you can accept the answer and give a star rating. I can offer unlimited follow up Q&A's at no extra cost.

Kind regards,

Jim