12826847

I am in litigation with Express Estate Agency. They are

Customer Question

I am in litigation with Express Estate Agency. They are claiming payment citing a Trace Document. What is a Trace Document?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Express are also going to use 4 other documents in Court, Invoice, HM Land Registry, Conformation of a viewing and a 20 week signed Contract.
The Contract was signed on 20/10/17. Ran out on 08/03/18.
Fox & Sons supplied a buyer in March Exchanged on April 30th 18; Completed May 4th 18.
Expert:  Jim1079 replied 4 months ago.
Hello, thanks for the questionI presume they mean they have had to trace the defendant in order to serve proceedings on them.Can you shed any more light on what they are saying as I’ve been in litigation for years but can only think they have had to trace someone to sue them
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The person they wish to sue is myself and wife. We have not hidden, their (Express) have just stated the wish to offer a Trace Document??
Even so the Contract Express had is out of date, so precludes any right to payment.
Expert:  Jim1079 replied 4 months ago.
I’m sorry I can’t offer more help but will opt out for other experts to have an input
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

They want a grave documents off you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK I was hoping it was plain and simple. I am due to see a Brief on Monday. I'll see what can be done then. Thank you any way, regards ***** *****dley

Sure.