12826847

I am a british citizen by birth I got married in Kenya and

Customer Question

I am a british citizen by birth I got married in Kenya and my wife delivered a baby which we got a british passport in 6 weeks.
I am in the same position now and due to my other children who need to attend school in September and my wife who is expecting a baby in Kenya in August is there a faster or easier way she can travel with the baby back to the UK. Instead of waiting for a british passport or registering a birth or applying for a Kenya passport with takes 2 weeks then applying for a visa for the baby ? Or is there a faster way
Expert:  Clare replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

Sadly you have identified the only two options - there is no other basis on which your wife can bring the child home

Expert:  Clare replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry - please ask if you need further details