How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am a british citizen by birth I got married in Kenya and

Customer Question

I am a british citizen by birth I got married in Kenya and my wife delivered a baby which we got a british passport in 6 weeks.
I am in the same position now and due to my other children who need to attend school in September and my wife who is expecting a baby in Kenya in August is there a faster or easier way she can travel with the baby back to the UK. Instead of waiting for a british passport or registering a birth or applying for a Kenya passport with takes 2 weeks then applying for a visa for the baby ? Or is there a faster way
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

Sadly you have identified the only two options - there is no other basis on which your wife can bring the child home

Expert:  Clare replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry - please ask if you need further details