How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34324
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Assistant: How can I help? i bought a fridge frieezer from

Customer Question

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i bought a fridge frieezer from currysin Colchester, within a year it went wrong.i contact currys they sent the engineers three times in different occasions but the appliance it still faulty. when i asked grundig the manufacture for uplift number to get my full refund they sent me a reference number for an exchange.after 4 months waiting for the fridge to be fixed i do not want to be tied up with Currys.i wonder if you can help.
Assistant: Where is this? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: At currys in Colchester on 28/05/17.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have been advice by curry to call the engineers in Ipswich.
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: waist of my time for 4 months meeting the repair men, my food fozen in the fridge and the stress.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. I will try to assist with your question but need more info - I apologise i delayed in replying

So why didnt Curry's exchange the item?

Where are you with this at this precise moment?