12826847

Not ago i feel like I've been the victim of fraud

Customer Question

Hello there. Not long ago i feel like I've been the victim of fraud orchestrated by my girlfriend.From my deductions she used me to get herself clients by playing with my mind and stirring hatred and ill will afainst me and my employer and rgentl leading me towards my downfall and recording me all this time.So.. the story is like this. As i am from another country, i found myself really alone in London, couldn't really go out and socialise too much due to economical problems too so this accentuated my feel of loneliness even more and then one day i attended a social event from from a website where people from different countries use to meet and mingle.
I had no doubts about her, because from what she told me and checked she has a good job as a Business Developement Director, but this is where the fun starts, because what I assumed she does is prey for troubled lonely men . So to keep it short for the course of 5 months we dated and meanwhile she pitied me against the company i work for and then recorded me afterwards sendig the recordings to my boss. Wha lt i didnt realisr then was that she was doing this in order to get herself new clients by instilling distrust and bad toughts between me and my employer and then of course she ending up like a benefactor for "conoany x or y" even though they have no connection prior whatsoever.I really feel embarassed for falling for such things,but i guess sometimes is hardest to defend yourself from mental abuse, manipulation and decieving people when you are alone with difficulties to find support in hard times.Unfortunately the story is much longer but i feel like there ano not enough words to put it in writing here .What i would like to know is if there is something i can do legally about all this and if it can be proved she uses this type of scams and fraud to promote herself and gain future clients.Regards,
George
.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello Niola,Yes please, I'm ok with waiting a few more days and see if i can get an answer.Thank you,
George
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello Nicola,Yes please, I'm ok with waiting a few more days and see if i can get an answer.Thank you,
George
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 days ago.

What is it you want to achieve?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Jamie, thank you for your time. Truth is I don’t know. I am confused about what to do and what should I do. But somehow I need to find an an answer, a solution. No matter how I look at things to me it doesn’t seems right to use somebody like this. To take advantage of someone’s hard time, manipulate it, play with its mind, mess him up, ruin him, and then use him as a means for personal gain.But the truth is that she played me so nicely, and I think she is an expert at doing this , at persuading people because she worked in sales her entire life, so...
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 days ago.

But without knowing what you want to achieve, it’s hard to advise.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
If I would have known I wouldn’t have looked for an answer here. I don’t know what I can do. Leave things like this keep on moving forward or fight for justice...
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 days ago.

Have you complained to the Police?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I haven't. What can the police do in such a situation ?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

What is the fraud?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Well she was in a relationship with me because i was an easy target to manipulate and decieve in order to get herself new clients
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Its not scamming me of money but my job by nessing my mind up
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

What was your loss?