PeterCollinsUK
PeterCollinsUK,
101823876

I want to apply for OCI card and am UK citizen, what are the

Customer Question

I want to apply for OCI card and am UK citizen, what are the conditions
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: NO I have not done anything. I have a birth certificate without my surname. I acquired my British Passport in 1975 and in those days they kept the Indian Passport. My wife has an OCI Card and I do have a marriagecertificate
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no, can you recommend one
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have properties in India
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PeterCollinsUK replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am here to assist with your question. There is a lot of information to impart, so rather than type it all here, I think it would be really helpful to direct you to a link that explains everything that you need to know.

Please have a look at this source, it has a very clear explanation of everything: http://www.vfsglobal.com/india/uk/OCI.html

Expert:  PeterCollinsUK replied 9 days ago.

Was there anything else I can assist with, please?

Also, if you can take a moment to accept my answers and rate 4 or 5 stars I will be credited for assisting you with your question by the site. I can keep answering follow up questions free of charge. Many thanks!