chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am a physician from Pakistan. Currently I am living in New

Customer Question

I am a physician from Pakistan. Currently I am living in New York, USA. MRCP is a postgraduate examination conducted by Royal College of physicians of UK . The exam has three portions.MRCP part 1,2 and PACES exams. I have passed MRCP part 1 and have taken MRCP part 2 exam four times. The score which I get in the exam is extremely un expected according to my self testing before the exam.I want to see my answer sheet and the correct answer sheet from the Royal College.The college says that it is not in their regulations to show the correct answer sheet to candidates.Is it possible through the court to make them show my answer sheet and the correct answer sheet. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 4 months ago.
Hi,Thank you for your question.Would you still like assistance with this?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
of course

You can make a freedom of information act request and request a copy of your file and all the information they hold on you. If they fail to provide it, you can make an application to Court

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask .

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If I file a request to see the correct answer key and my answer key through you .How much will be your fee ?
We are unable to dobthis through the site. You will have to request a Solicitor to foot for you.If you do not have one, I can recommend one to you.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Many thanks