How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a complaint about a solicitor acting for someone else

Customer Question

hi i have a complaint about a solicitor acting for someone else against me. i believe that the sra would not get involved how should i proceed regards ***** *****
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: clacton on sea essex
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have emailed and phone the solicitor in question
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: it concerns a letter i received from the solicitor in defence of someone who has stolen a vehicle/business off me
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jim1079 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, thank you for the questionCan you please give further details in relation to the complaint?Have you spoken to the client care partner in their law firm or the legal ombudsman?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have spoken to and emailed the solicitor who are not now acting for rhe person who has stolen my vehicle business
Expert:  Jim1079 replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** a complaint you want to do or to obtain details from the solicitor (which you can do under General Data Protection Regulations)