12826847

I have a complaint about a solicitor acting for someone else

Customer Question

hi i have a complaint about a solicitor acting for someone else against me. i believe that the sra would not get involved how should i proceed regards ***** *****
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: clacton on sea essex
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have emailed and phone the solicitor in question
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: it concerns a letter i received from the solicitor in defence of someone who has stolen a vehicle/business off me
Expert:  Jim1079 replied 4 months ago.
Hello, thank you for the questionCan you please give further details in relation to the complaint?Have you spoken to the client care partner in their law firm or the legal ombudsman?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have spoken to and emailed the solicitor who are not now acting for rhe person who has stolen my vehicle business
Expert:  Jim1079 replied 4 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** a complaint you want to do or to obtain details from the solicitor (which you can do under General Data Protection Regulations)