12826847

Assistant: How can I help? we lease a & in Scotland and live

Customer Question

hi there,
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: we lease a b&b in Scotland and live there too.do we have rights as tenants .is the b&b considered part commercial ?
Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: stirling ,scotland
Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: we also live in the property we would like to know if we have tenancy rights as well ...as there are few issues with the agent
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we just need to know as per leasing the b&b ….that is it part commercial or full commercial .and as we live there as well that we have tenancy rights
Expert:  JGM replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. Do you have any sort of written lease?