How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Jo I have ongoing grievances with an employer/Company. I

Customer Question

Hi Jo I have ongoing grievances with an employer/Company. I have requested an escalation into the investigation of the handling of grievances to date, to include points evidence analysis, regarding wages, holiday pay/ accrued holiday pay, inaccurate pension payments, breach of data protection. To date, there is a pattern of negligence & inaccurate information from the company. I am a victim of a hostile working environment. Indirect discrimination, which has lead to unlawful harassment, in the form of unfair treatment. The phycological harassment i am suffering, has caused me severe anxiety & depression. I have been medically certified with depression since January 2018. I am on medication. I am in receipt of SSP. I have been threatened with termination of employment, if i do not attend a welfare meeting scheduled for this month. The working conditions have become untenable as the company has breached contractual obligations & not adhered to its own grievances policies & procedures. What are my personal options? I have spoken to ACAS who has advised me in the first instance, to seek expert advice from Employment Lawyers, regarding personal options. I await your response Regards Mr *****

Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 months ago.

How long have you worked there for?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Since 4th January 2016
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ben Jones.. I have just paid twice for your services. 1. for an experts advice to the sum of £56.00. I have only received a question to my questions. Secondly, I have just paid £42.90 to speak with an advisor, only to be notified, that there are no Solicitors available to speak with me.
In this instance I am dissatisfied with your service thus far, & I am requesting an immediate refund.