31090051

Can i change a name on the title deeds of a house daughters

Can i change a name on the title deeds of a house daughters to father for no cost Ps mortgage free Jim
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No not started
Assistant: Where is the house located?
Customer: Winchburgh West Lothian
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it possible to do this free of charge

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

May I clarify that you want to change the name on a house which is currently solely owned by your daughter to her father and the property has no mortgage on it?

Scotland?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Owned by 2 daughters the property has no mortgage once it was owned by me now want it transferred back
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Once owned by me now transferr back

I am a solicitor in Scotland. You can’t do this at no cost. A title deed has to be drawn up and registered in the Land Register of Scotland. A solicitor will charge about £250 plus Vat and there is a fee paid to the Land Register the amount depending on the value of the house. Happy to discuss further. In the meantime I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that JustAnswer credits me for my time.

Can I help you further with this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank You for your help Jim Gibb
You’re welcome. Don’t forget to leave a positive rating so that just answer credit me for my time
Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.