12826847

I parked on Westbourne Terrace 9-31 London W2 which is a

Customer Question

I parked on Westbourne Terrace 9-31 London W2 which is a private Terrace set back from the highway, and my bridge club sited on the corner of that terrace has an agreement to park 1 car on that terrace, although they have not been given an actual permit disc I'm not sure that any of the residents in that terrace even have a parking permit disc. There are notices up by UK Parking Control Ltd, saying there is nonpublic parking etc..
I left a note on a printed letterhead in my windscreen saying I was there . This was on 8.3.18. I got a parking ticket and my understanding from the manager at the bridge club was that the parking ticket isn't legal and i don't have to pay I now have a letter from debt collection agency for 160.00 telling me their client may take me to court.. should I pay this ticket?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

why doesnt he think its legal if there are signs up?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
because he thought it was private land. Must i pay this ticket? please answer me
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don't want to pay more and more for your answer Ive paid the initial fee - kindly answer my question
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm concerned now that i have been charged for an answer to my question,.I have been asked if want a free monthly chargeable trial, which I don't and I've4 been asked if I'd like to pay more for a phone call which h I would not. can you please answer my original query must i pay the ticket
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
very well as you aren't answering me at all i will cal my bank to cancel the visa charge Thankyou for not helping
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have explained the entire matter to my bank They will be raising a dispute with you