chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My partner has over stayed in Barcolna he is a Amercin

My partner has over stayed in Barcolna he is a Amercin citizan how,s the best way to exit for England?was delayed in Spain due to a goverment tax what he had pay on shipping so had to find the money to pay and now stuck there any help would be great.Many thanks Julie
Hi Julie,Thank you for your question.Would you still like assistance with this?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please
Hi,As a US Citizen he is able to travel to the UK and be granted a visa at the post of entry.The fact that he has overstayed would not prevent him from leaving Spain.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Many thanks