How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12185
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

My partner has over stayed in Barcolna he is a Amercin

This answer was rated:

My partner has over stayed in Barcolna he is a Amercin citizan how,s the best way to exit for England?was delayed in Spain due to a goverment tax what he had pay on shipping so had to find the money to pay and now stuck there any help would be great.Many thanks Julie
Hi Julie,Thank you for your question.Would you still like assistance with this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi,As a US Citizen he is able to travel to the UK and be granted a visa at the post of entry.The fact that he has overstayed would not prevent him from leaving Spain.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Many thanks
chatham-chamber and other Law Specialists are ready to help you