12826847

I have only 1 rental property. I need to sell it and will

Customer Question

I have only 1 rental property. I need to sell it and will incur a loss of £200,000. Can I claim this back or carry it forward in some way?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I purchased the property in Dec 2014 for £1.2m and selling it now for £1m. I pay income taxes of around £10,000 per year arising from mostly rental income and other salaried work
Expert:  Miles Bentley replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I am sorry to learn of your situation.
I am qualified Solicitor with over 19 Years experience in the UK.
Are you currently in the UK or abroad?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am non-resident.

I was in Court this morning, so apologies for the slight delay in reverting back to you.

I can best Advise you over the phone on this matter. I am going to send you a telephone invite for a Live Call Now, please accept the Invite and I can advise you fully.