SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

As a tenant farmer with employees, can my landlord ask me or

As a tenant farmer with employees, can my landlord ask me or my employees to clear gutters and go onto roofs to whom I have previously written and requested he repair them, as they are rotten and dangerous?

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. I am reviewing right away.

Your tenancy I would like to believe is in terms of a tenancy/lease agreement. The obligations of the tenant and those of the landlord would normally be outlined the agreement. Do you have a copy of the agreement?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your call earlier. I am glad I was able to give you the guidance that you sought and I wish you all the best. As discussed if you should need to send a follow on message please don’t hesitate to and i will be happy to look into it for you. If you haven’t already may you kindly rate my service, it helps me to continue perfecting the service I deliver to customers.