Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I have restriction put on my practice and allegations on me

I have restriction put on my practice and allegations on me which are not true by the Employer. I went to the GMC for help who referred the case to the MPT who have put the restriction on my Practice and my revalidation is suspended. I feel I have been treated unfairly and I need a layer to assist me I would like to know what are the charges
Assistant: Have you discussed the suspension with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: The Manager has put the allegation
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I am fighting against the employer
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a member of the BMA but they refuse to help as I became a member after the allegations.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Please can you provide some more information. Also, how long had you worked for this employer?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It was a contract for 1 year from October 2016 to 2017

OK thank you for your response. I am not available for a phone call at this present time but leave it with me for now and I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Experience: Qualified Solicitor
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
continue with online conversation
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
are we continuing with the online conversation or not
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
are you there
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no answer from you
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.