Miles Bentley
Miles Bentley, Senior Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), CPE, LPC
102609820

My partner and I had a argument a while a go and I called

My partner and I had a argument a while a go and I called the police. In my statement I explained what happened, he put me in a head lock then i rang the police, once the police came and I went home to do a statement my partner walked off so we didn't know where he was.
During me giving my statement he sent me a picture of him endangering himself, he was drunk and very upset. The police officer saw this.
I wanted to drop the statement but was told it was up to the cps, it went to court today and he was advised to plead not guilty, it is going back to court on the in a month and the police lady will be a witness. I have tried to get this dropped even at the early stages but I feel no matter what I say this is it. He's not been in any convictions before, since this we have been absolutely fine. Where does he stand and is thete no way the case can get dropped or I can put a further statement in.

I am qualified Solicitor with over 19 Years experience in the UK.

Due to the nature of this matter, it would be better for me to discuss the same via the telephone.

Are you able to take a telephone Call Live now so I can advise you fully on your question?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi yes
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi miles,
Is the phone call added in the cost or no?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can't afford to pay any more than I have currently
Sorry. Any chance we can communicate via message

I will send you an invite please accept the same.

I will keep the call to the minimum of £5 no matter how long we are on the phone, ok?