Miles Bentley
Miles Bentley, Senior Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), CPE, LPC
102609820

I urgently need to go back home to visit my mum. i do not

hi , i urgently need to go back home to visit my mum. i do not have my youngest son`s passport. fast track require sti l 7 days after booking an appointment. is there any option i can take my child without his passport while i have his birth certificate and my passport
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i live in uk. i have British citizenship. i have not taken any step yet. just got a call from back home and checking online about urgent passport but it will take 12 days including appointment
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no i dont know where to go what to do
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i do not know what else lawyer need to know he is 14 months old

I am qualified Solicitor with over 19 Years experience in the UK.

Which Country does your mother live in?

During this last week the UK passport were sending back Children Passports in approximately 1 weeks. But that is only my experience and that of my local post master.

Are you able to take a Live call now to discuss? It will be a lot easier for me to discuss and provide you with a full response due to the nature of the situation.

Miles

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I m able to talk on phone
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Price call is too much for me atm
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My mom live in Pakistan

I will send you a CALL invite please accept, but in the meantime please confirm the Country.

As the Advising Solicitor Expert, I will limit the Call to a minimum of £5, I'm sure that is acceptable.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
163;5 is fine

Please insert your telephone number by clicking "Enter contact info" - Thnaks