How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35452
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

My son lives with his mother but she's becoming unreasonable

This answer was rated:

My son lives with his mother but she's becoming unreasonable behaviour towards my son and threatened him to return home when he walked out due to a big argument that happed he's 16 nearly 17 so I'm just wondering what's his wrights please.

What do you want to happen?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
For him to be safe from arguments and his well being I'm concerned about

At his age there is nothing to stop him should both you and he want, for him to come and live with you. He is at an age in law when he can simply vote with his feet. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars for my time.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I can't afford the 45 pounds to call u I'll have to get half an hour free with a solicitor.

Thats fine - you don't need to call - but please rate 5 stars for my time please.

ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you