ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

My son lives with his mother but she's becoming unreasonable

My son lives with his mother but she's becoming unreasonable behaviour towards my son and threatened him to return home when he walked out due to a big argument that happed he's 16 nearly 17 so I'm just wondering what's his wrights please.

What do you want to happen?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
For him to be safe from arguments and his well being I'm concerned about

At his age there is nothing to stop him should both you and he want, for him to come and live with you. He is at an age in law when he can simply vote with his feet. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars for my time.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I can't afford the 45 pounds to call u I'll have to get half an hour free with a solicitor.

Thats fine - you don't need to call - but please rate 5 stars for my time please.