Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I am concerned with a reference section within an settlement

I am concerned with a reference section within an settlement agreement issued to me with was higher negative.. stating that whoever employs me does so at their own risk!
Settlement agreement was never signed I am now concern that somehow this untrue statements may have been circulated by my previous boss and is preventing me from getting another job!How can I prove this?

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today.

I am a little unclear on the situation, are you saying that there was no signed Settlement/ Agreed reference in the end?

Also are you saying that you have a suspicion that an ex- boss may be telling prospective employers untruths about you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have a strong feeling ex-boss has circulating untrue statements internal and externally