How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35034
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

My stepson has fathered a child out of wedlock am i IN LAW

This answer was rated:

hi my stepson has fathered a child out of wedlock am i IN LAW that childs grandad.
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: no no action at all
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: yorkshire
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: dontthink so

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. Yes you are the child's grandfather. Do you have any additional questions?

Please rate 5 stars for my time.

ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you