How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12890
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Person called Mr. was allowed to occupy our house while he

This answer was rated:

Person called Mr. James was allowed to occupy our house while he fixed and cleaned the mess left by the previous tenant.No lease signed, just a verbal agreement with my wife. No rental payments.Now he has had the locks changed after we served him with a vacate notice 2 months ago.Refuses to leave and will not answer telephone calls.What are legal eviction options?Paul Mason

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

I assume its a private dwelling?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I will call shortly, will show as withheld.