How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8965
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

A hearing in my local court for a charging order against me

This answer was rated:

a hearing in my local court for a charging order against me was brought before a judge, and upon hearing the solicitor for the claimant and the defendant in person. It is ordered that The application is dismissed. No order for costs. My question is this final ?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Staines, Middlesex
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: In what respect ?
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Yes, this is final, subject to any appeal which must be lodged within 21 days.

Apart from that, yes it is final.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Hi Jamie thank you for your reply, but one question there was a restriction placed on our property register can this be removed by the land registry ?

Yes. The applicant should now seek to have it removed.

Does that clairfy?

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Hi Jamie, what would you recommend me to do and would there be any come back against me despite the applicant did not appeal against the decision.
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
This case was heard in August 2009

Ok. Then just send it to the land registry.

They should remove any charge for you.

Does that assist?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you