31090051

Am looking for some advice with regards to using my maiden

Hello....am looking for some advice with regards ***** ***** my maiden name after divorce...is it legal?
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No....but have been using my maiden name since 2003
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I currently live in Gwynedd... but have had a legal problem of late & it has all been using my maiden name... am wondering if this is actually legal as legally my name is ***** ***** being married...
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so at this present moment...thank you

Thanks for your question. It is legal to use your maiden or your married name, or both, once you marry and also after divorce you can use any or both of them. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.