ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

My wife left me with our son (1 year and 7month ), I live

My wife left me with our son (1 year and 7month ), I live separately and I need to apply for court order for visiting my son.We have a refugee leave to remain ,I want to know is it affect my immigration status ? On my Bio-metric card mentioned refugee leave to remain and I need to extend that to Indefinite leave to Remain in May 2019. Is it affect my immigration status?
Is it required to inform Home office at this stage about our separation ?
Let me see if I can help and please rate five stars for my time. You should advise the home office of your change of status. You should also apply to the court for a child arrangements order on form C100 so that you can the child. This will also help your application to stay in the country by Art 8 because of the important end of a family life with your child. Happy to discuss and please rate five stars for my time