Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Am I legally bound to see a pharmasist that has been

Am I legally bound to see a pharmasist that has been employed by my practice to review my medicines or can I refuse and ask my doctor of fifteen years to do it. There has been no warning of "this is the way we do it now" I have refused to see the pharmasist because as far as I am concerned they are trained prescribers.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

There is no legal obligation that you have to see a pharmacist.

Nothing in law whatsoever.

You can see your HP if you wish.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.