,
97337639
is online now

Assistant: How can I help? I run a small business as an

Hi there
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi I run a small business as an installer for CCTV secutity. I used a supplier up till recently for most of the kit we needed, that on numerous occasions we have had issues with the equipment supplied, that as a cost to my business we have incurred additional charges from sub contractors to have to go back to sites to carry out additional work because of the faulty kit.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Sw19 8HF wimbledon
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Have informed the supplier that we intend to cut all ties with them. We are sending some kit back that we had to uninstall because of installation and quality issues. Luckily we haven’t paid for this equipment upfront, however we have as a business suffered heavaly due tio additional labour cost plus the additional cost that our sales person has had due to additional travelling cost to rectify issues and pacify our clients. While he has been sorting out problems after problems this has had a knock on effect as business has suffered. We have informed the supplier that any outstanding invoices won’t be paid, plus we want to look for compensation for additional cost to the business because of their equipment was not fit for purpose
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes we do have problems with customers for non payment due to issues with equipment

Hello, thank you for the question.

I am a UK qualified lawyer and happy to help.

Do you have an estimate of the costs which your business has incurred due to the supplier providing sub standard equipment?

Jim

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do have about 1200£

£1,200 loss?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you calling me?