marcusmalin
marcusmalin,
66642005

I would like to have a separation agreement with my wife, we

Hi, I would like to have a separation agreement with my wife, we have two children, we are dividing our property 60 to 40, and I would like to know what payments I should suggest to my wife
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Not yet, we are trying to do all amicably, she says she doesn't need agreement but then I'm thinking it's better to do that to avoid troubles in the future. We don't want any court order, just trying to agree yourselves
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: we live in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it for now, thank you
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Also my wife and me are still married. She has got somebody now and they spend some weekends together. Would that have any impact on the final settlement?

Hello, my name is*****

Are you referring to child support payments?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Hello, yes, I am