Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have been a victim of fraud and I was wondering would the

I have been a victim of fraud and I was wondering would the item been insured under contents insurance please Pearl? My name is*****: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: What happened is that I placed an advert selling an iPhone 8 256gb on gumtree. Somebody from Romford in Essex replied to the advert and WhatsApp message me! We exchanged messages and I received emails thinking it was from PayPal? I sent the phone via royal mail special delivery and I found out during the early hours of this morning that the PayPal email address was not a real email address that PayPal would use? I did not get the payment of £530 and I have been stressed all day today and I have a mental illness as well! I live in Sutton London and the iPhone went to Romford Essex. Please help? My name is*****: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Yes. I reported the crime to action fraud as well!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

How did you pay for the Iphone?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That's okay. I have tones of information for you?

I will call shortly, will show as withheld

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay. Thank you.

Pleasure

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am sorry you were stuck on a train and tell your college I said thank you for the advice?

Pleasure. Dont forget to get the IMEI number blocked with Gif Gaff

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will do. Thank you again.

All the best

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You too!