Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Assistant: How can I help? I have a problem...and i need an

Good evening
Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a problem...and i need an advice
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i am in southampton
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I didnt take any step yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Should i right down here?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Can you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Hello.I have registered for a course wich will
start in January.I have paid 150 pounds enrolment fee.They sent a invoice for this money plus the total cost of this course.Tomorow I have to pay another due enrolment fee 150.In the meantime I have changed my mind so I dont want to do this course.Considering that I dont want to do this course can I get my money back?In the email with the details about this course is written that ,if before the course or after we start we give up, money are not refundable.Many thanks

What do the terms say about termination?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
It doesn't say. Just that if we give up before l star the course or during the course we lose the money already paid

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days from the date the letter was sent in the post, or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n1-claim-form-cpr-part-7 and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value, you would need representation for trial.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Thanks for your help

Pleasure