How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11177
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I need to write a letter in reply to a solicitor acting on

This answer was rated:

I need to write a letter in reply to a solicitor acting on behalf of my landlord
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Yes I have proof of payments but no receipts
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: London
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The landlord is my mother and they are requesting I leave due to non payment

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

What is it you want to ask me about this?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you