Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I was arrested for pwits because my friend had drugs in

Customer Question

I was arrested for pwits because my friend had drugs in there possession in my vehicle, they searched me my car and my house and nothing foundMy friend has Heard from the police saying there coming to and end of investigation but I haven’t. Can they charge me for anything even though it was not found on me and I Didn’t no
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Can they charge you, yes, of course, they could.

Are they likely to, no.

If nothing was found they are likely to take no action.

Especially given what has happened to your friend.

If not I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my answer, the button should be at the top of the screen. If you need more help, you can ask follow up questions for free and I would be delighted to assist. Thanks!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
They took my phone and my dead husbands phone who was known to the police for selling drugs that’s why I’m concerned they may charge me because I has his phone in my possession

Well assuming you were not selling and then there will be nothing on his phone which will incriminate you.

Just because he sold, does not mean you did and they will charge you.

Does that assist?