Miles Bentley
Miles Bentley, Senior Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), CPE, LPC
102609820

Can you tell me if l sign an invoice for an item and it is

Hi Can you tell me if l sign an invoice for an item and it is unreadable ( in another language ) is it taken as a legal document. Am l bound by it.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: At the time l was on board a Cruise Ship between China & Japan the invoice was in CHINESE 4 pages but they game an English one when l queried it they gave me a 1 page document that was unreadable.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: l have been emailing Royal Caribbean and the company concerned
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The company offered me a refund that they took 15% and l had to pay for postage to send the item back to AMERICA After sending them a copy of the invoices and saying that l want a Full refund they have agreed in principle but they want me to sign another document before l can have the refund.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to learn of your situation.I am a qualified Solicitor with over 19 Years experience in the UK.

I am reviewing your Question and shall revert to you shortly.

Please advise if you require a Telephone call.

I will send you an invite please accept.

Many thanks,

Please enter you telephone number by clicking the link "Enter contact Info" in Blue above.

please can you supply your contact number. Thanks

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Thank you so much for your good advice and l will do what you have said and see how it goes. Many thanks

You are most Welcome.