How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3051
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

I have guardianship of a child but want to change court

This answer was rated:

I have guardianship of a child but want to change court order day to others but with same hours just different day can I do this without going back to court

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist you.

Can you just set out what it is you wish to change from/ to and why?

plclegal and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I want to change contact day to other day but with same hours
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have still not received reply

Apologies for not seeing this - I was not at my computer all afternoon today.

I have picked up your call request, and will call later - at around 6.30pm if that is convenient?

Kind regards,


Hi - I did just call and left you a voicemail - I'll try again in a few minutes. Kind regards, Peter

Hello - can you let me know when a good time to speak would be?

Kind regards,


Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm so sorry my phone has been on charge will check it now if you could call me again in 10 minutes thank you

Hello - just seen this - I'll call again shortly.