,
97337639
is online now

I have a dispute with a firm of solicitors Assistant: Where

Hi, I have a dispute with a firm of solicitors
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in oxfordshire the firm is in Birmingham
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have submitted my complaint to them.....they have issued court procedings
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: to recalim disputed invoices reclaim

Hello, thank you for the question.

I am a UK qualified solicitor and happy to help.

What would you like to know? Are you asking about court proceedings?

Jim

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Well yes, but I want to know how best to counter claim against the solicitor's court action to recover the disputed amounts...
I have responded to the court action, but my counterclaim has to be filled in and sent to Oxford county court to arrive Monday next week
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ah...that answers my next question.. I wanted to know why and how I couldn't submit a copy of my complaint to them, but you seem to have received three copies!

Thanks, ***** ***** counter claim you would fill out the Response Pack to say you intend to defend the claim and there is also a section for a counter claim.

You would then file your defence an counter claim with the court. You would need to pay the court fee for your claimed sum.

Have you done any of the above?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
going on from my telco with Miles Bentley earlier, please can I arrange for draft papers to be sent through to Miles for his comments...1.5 A4 pages
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am trying to upload the file for review, but I cannot see any way of doing this on the page

Hi, the document came through to me - I have asked Customer Services to forward to the expert you spoke to on the telephone as I understand he requested sight of it

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
please... it's urgent though, as it has to reach the Court on Monday..... many thanks
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi Jim, sorry to keep on at you, but please can you prod...i have to get this defence in the post pre 16.30.
thanks
Hi I’ve emailed customer services - could you do likewise as I can’t see Miles’ details