31090051

My mum passed and left money 1 brother did not claim his

My mum passed and left money 1 brother did not claim his money at first so I was given his money as I was made administrator of estate when he did get in contact I gave him half of his money should I give him all it wots my legal right on this
Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Scotland
Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have a bank receipt that I transferred it to his account
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thanks for your question. Your brother has 20 years to claim the money from the date of death so he is entitled to all of his share if he asks for it within this period. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.