Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Can an injunction be served on the NHS.? Assistant: What

Can an injunction be served on the NHS.?
Assistant: What confuses you?
Customer: My husband(82( jhad a fall in October6. ,sent to st Mary'
Assistant: Where is your husband? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: the fall
Assistant: What steps has your husband taken so far?
Customer: None. T&he fall result7ed, in a broken spine, dealt with brace, and request to be seen in 6 weeks time. Unfortunately, her had stroke on 5 Nov. is in Wat7ford Gen. Hosp.' The 6 week appoint at St Mary'
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: s had ,to be cancelled. Now they ,want to discharge him without any one 5telling him if his vert7ebr6a ,has ,healed .or or; and whether he can dispenjse ,with ,the brace. As the NHS is tpo provide a carer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Watford have spoken to St Mary's but have NOT seen the ,patient, the 6 week period has elapsed. and my husband, wife and on behalf of an unknown carer consider we need to know the situation before he is discharged. Please talk/.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

An injunction for what?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
To require St Mary's Hospital to ask Watford to carry out an Xray and a CT ,scan of the Vertibra12, and ,to forward same to St Mary's( as was done on 21-23 October) .when the fracture was .identified.It is considered that as the patient ,has been immobilised for more than 6 weeks due to the stroke that it is unreasonable to give warning ,of ,discharge from Watford ,without patient, wife and carer knowing the current medical condition, and .need or otherwise to continue with brace.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
On Friday, a member of Dr Rizvi's team on Sarratt Ward(WGH) phoned St Mary's . I do not the names of the persons at both hospitals who conversed, but a message was conveyed to my husband ,that St Mary'
s would arrange at some future date ,for him ,to go ,to a spinal clinic there, date unspecified.
This scenario has implications for the unknown carer, who may not have the training to dealwith a spinal injury plus stroke case. It also takes no account of the worry and pressure on patient and wife, and is not in the best interest of the patient. It seems as if the two hospital don't want the aggravation of acceding to my request

I will call shortly, will show as withheld.