PeterCollinsUK
PeterCollinsUK,
101823876

Is this a free service please Assistant: JustAnswer requires

Is this a free service please
Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: We having issues with grandparents wanting visiting rights and also they say their son isn't being given his rights either.thwir son sees his daughter everyday after school we give grandparents an HR on sat and an HR on sun wkly but they want more and are saying they going to get solicitors involved.we don't know what the dad's rights or their rights are though
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wirral area
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We have tried to reason with them but it's not working they never seam to be happy with what we offer
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have kept all the messages she has been sending us and she keeps putting stuff on social media if we don't do what she wants
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Both baby parents are under 18 and both still in school
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is anyone there.where is the reply with advice

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to assist you today.

I'm just reviewing your question.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks so much peter

How old is the child?

How old are the parents?

Where does the child live?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Baby is 8wks.parents are 14 and 15.baby lives with mum and us her parents at our house
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry I can't afford the fee

Please ignore the phone call request, it's an automatic pop up!

OK.

There are no hard and fast rules about who is entitled to what level of contact.

It is about what is in the child's best interests.

The baby is very young still, so stability and routine are very important.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok thanks

Father should be able to have a meaningful relationship with his child, but obviously at his age this needs to be managed carefully and would most probably be supervised by an adult for now.

Mother will need a lot of support, I imagine.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I care for baby when mum at school and do most night shifts.

Grandparents don't have the same rights as parents, but it may perhaps be appropriate to have father and his parents have a longer period of time together with the baby at the weekend, in time.

But stability and routine are key, and because of the parent's ages there are additional factors to consider of course.

I think the best advice is to be open and flexible to increasing contact, as long as it is consistent with the baby's needs.

It's a positive that everyone wants to be involved.

Are the father's parents contributing financially at all?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We help mum financially.dads parents have bought two tubs of baby milk a ok of nappies and three pjs of wipes during her 8 wks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Mum only gets child benefit paid wkly at present
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We bought all the stuff baby needs cot etc for ours but we asked for help and the just bought same stuff but for their house

OK. I expect dad's parents will have to contribute more over time.

Is there anything else I can clarify for you?

If you have further questions, you can always come back to me.

In the meantime, if you could take a second to provide a 5 star rating I'll be credited for my time spent responding to your question.

Kind regards,

Peter