Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am not able to attain the services of a solicitor for a

I am not able to attain the services of a solicitor for a clinical negligence claim. Can I make a claim on my own behalf?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have tried to contact a lawyer but they don't return the call at the agreed specified time
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a number of other legal issues that I cannot get sorted but they are criminal.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Why can't get you someone to represent you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was told by a local solicitor to stop digging dirt, but that was like a red rag to a Bull. The dirt I dug was to do with people involving themselves in perverting the course of justice where the main culprit involved cannot produce children but is wealthy, whereas I am not and did have a child.

Ok - you can find someone else.

I would suggest:

Minster law - https://www.minsterlaw.co.uk/

Amanda Cunliffe Solicitors -https://www.amandacunliffesolicitors.co.uk/

That should resolve it. They are big firms.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.