marcusmalin
marcusmalin,
66642005

I am writing my witness statement for the NMO and listing

I am writing my witness statement for the NMO and listing some incidents, there are many over a long period of 24+ months. Is it ok to give a sample / summary and how much detail am I giving on each point ? Do I write a full account of each event or just a few words .. I think my statement may become a book !

I presume NMO is a non molestation order.

You at this stage only need to give a sample. I always include the first, worse and last.

The rest can be referred to it general terms.

State that you have not included everything and you reserve the right to file a further statement in the event he opposes the application which is most unlikely.

Marcus

Hello,I would be most grateful if you could kindly rate my answer to enable me to get credit for it.If in the meantime you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.Thank youMarcus