12826847

I have been sent a single justice procedure, for conditional

i have been sent a single justice procedure, for conditional offer - paid but licence not received by HMCTS.
I didn't know i had to as i don't have a paper license, i thought it was now all online.
Back story; i was caught by variable speed cameras doing 59 in a 50 on a motorway.
Thanks for any help

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
just wondering what i should do?

Unless you have a defence you should plead guilty.

You don't have a right to claim the conditional offer. It is rather unfortunate that they didn't receive your licence but, which ever way you look at this, they have revoked the offer because they couldn't add points.

You would still only get 3 points and a fine though.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
should i not have had any reminders or even the money back if they revoked the offer?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the only defence is, i didnt know i had to send it off. i thought it was all online as i gave my driving license number

They will refund the money but there is no right to reminders I'm afraid.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ah ok that's annoying

Yes, it is.