12826847

There is an article on Google of my son when he committed a

There is an article on Google of my son when he committed a crime 6 years ago. He has paid his penance and would like to know how to get this removed as it is ruining his life - he cannot move forward knowing this is out there for anyone to see
Assistant: Where is your son? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Living with me in Cornwall
Assistant: What steps has your son taken so far?
Customer: We haven't as only just found out that this type of media could be removed. It was an article in the Wandsworth Guardian - as I said 6 years ago!
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - just how to have this article removed. He was been out of prison for a year - has been working in a secure job for 11 months and would like to meet someone but has no confidence whilst this article is out there for all toe see

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Does it say anything untrue?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
We do not have any files etc. but by looking up "Garry Lovett" on Google this article comes up

Yes, so is anything untrue?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
no - but as with such articles it looks very unpleasant. I cannot understand why this newspaper article can be on the internet for over 6 years.