Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I was on the verge of taking a car dealer to court (after

I was on the verge of taking a car dealer to court (after doing all the required letters beforehand) when he changed the name of his company.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Meopham near Gravesend
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: 3 recorded delivery letters (all signed for) offering mediation. All ignored
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't think so -

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
who do i actually put on the court application as the defendant? He sold me the car under the name Autotech Kent Car Sales although he gave me an invoice on headed paper with that name but the address of another branch who tell me that they have nothing to do with his garage. My money went into his personal bank account by bank transfer. but he has now changed the name of his garage to Calibre Cars but it is at the same branch, same telephone number, same person but different sign outside.

I will call shortly, will show as withheld.