How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3390
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

Non molestation order advice please Assistant: Where is

This answer was rated:

Non molestation order advice please
Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Denied accusations but undertook the order but now want to know if i can have the case brought back up against the judge due to the fact i was mislead by the applicants soliciter
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to assist you today.

I'm just reviewing your question.

OK, you can apply to discharge the order. see the link here:

Is there anything I can clarify for you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
on that order do i have to place the reasons on there that i was misled by her legal team when she came in the waiting room to me. Or could i just place that i request a hearing for the matter and will raise my issues when i arrive to court

I can't talk on the phone just now - apologies, though I can book in a call for after 6pm if that is ok?

You would set out your reasons for applying in section 3.

I'm happy to talk over this with you before you make the application.

plclegal and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay no I can fill it in myself thank you tho