ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I have received a solicitor letter from my ex who is saying

I have received a solicitor letter from my ex who is saying I am with holding contsct.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Newcastle
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have replied starting due to my son only being 5 months in Happy to continue Friday contsct but he is stating I’ve not let him have any for 5 weeks. I stopped one day as he wouldn’t tell me what car seat he would be collected in. I offered him contsct the following week with no reply
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
He does not have parental responsibility
Let me see if I can help and please rate five stars for my time. Your offer of weekly contact is not an unacceptable rate for a child of this age. I would be minded to write back and explain that you are prepared to continue this Friday contact but that you need confirmation that he has the correct car chair. Happy to discuss and please rate five stars
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
He is stating I am with holding contact but he has not contscted me since I said no to him taking my son . Is that him not asking for contsct or me refusing? I have said to his solicitor I have evidence on message. He has also said to a mutual friend he thinks I am an unsafe parent due to having depression
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I cannot afford phone call