Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Since September 2017 I have taken my dog 4 or 5 times to his

Hello there since September 2017 I have taken my dog 4 or 5 times to his regular vets and each time told the growing mass on his neck was his layrax in January I asked for an M R I and was told not to waste my money. I went to a different vets who immediately did a biopsy and a week later my dog had a £3000 operation to remove the cancerous mass. Had the cancer spread to his lungs he would be dying now or worse. The original vets don't want to know can you help me please
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in malmesbuy Wiltshire
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I telephoned the vets and spoke to the practice manager and then I put my complaint in writing. After 2 and half weeks I had a letter back that wasn't worth the paper it was written on.
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so I'll do anything for my dogs I asked the vets to use my dog as an example for other owners not to have to go through what I went through and I asked for compensation I have there letter and a copy of the letter I sent them

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Do you want to sue for compensation ?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can we talk tomorrow on the phone

Let me know when you are free.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
01666 824437

Thanks. Will show as withheld.