Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I have a contract for packaging with an American firm and

I have a contract for packaging with an American firm and they have terminated after 3 months, though it says
JA: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Not finished!!1 it says, No 4 in the event that either party wishes to terminate the agreement, that party will be required to provide 30 days written notice to the other Party, but item 6 says This agreement may be terminated at any time by mutual agreement of the Parties after the first 12 months with there being mutual evaluations after 3 months and 6 months
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Consultant, and no union
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so, they have issued the Termination, my question is what can I do about this if anything?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Are they fully based in the US

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
in New York and Manufacture in China

Have they given the required notice?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
This is my query, as it is stated that 30 days written notice is to be given, but two points later it says termination of 30 days notice after 12 months, with review at 3 months and 6 months then the termination, so appears a contradiction, if necessary I can forward by email?

Can you just attach a screenshot or photo of the clauses on here please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
photo of contract attached

it's rather blurred I'm afraid, do you have a better quality copy please?