Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I have been contacted by Select Cheshire Ltd, the lady said

I have been contacted by Select Cheshire Ltd, the lady said they were part of Client Contract Services Ltd. The call was regarding mis-sold timeshare, reclaiming my money.
Assistant: Have you thoroughly reviewed the contract?
Customer: I haven't received anything yet, it is going to be sent to me by email. It is supposed to be no win no ff
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing yet, trying to check out whether they are above board
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: have checked them on Companies hhouse

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Do they require payment in advance

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No, the lady said it could be done on a no-win no-fee basis
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can't afford to pay as due to health issues I am now living on benefits

Ok thanks. The issue with them is that they are very new – as you may have seen they have only been in existence for less than a year. Therefore, it is very difficult to establish any sort of track record for them. I can confirm they are registered in Companies House and have one director – a Mr Paul Fox, who also has another 2 directorships – one for Assured4U Limited and one for Client Contract Services Limited.

If they genuinely say it is a no win no fee service then you can give them a go. You just need to be careful that they do not suddenly change their tune and start asking for fees, whatever the reasons.

Does this answer your query?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thank you.

you are welcome