How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35290
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I have some questions about family law matter about child

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** i have some questions about family law matter about child custody
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: yes i applied for court last summer, because my ex husband did not let me have my son overnight for more than 2 days, first hearing was in September 2nd hearing in december and 3rd hearing is on the 1rst of april
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: uk guildford surrey
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes my ex husband also framed me he recorded an argument in which he shouted and hit himseld blaming on me

What is your question?

ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What are my chances to win sole custody?