ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I have some questions about family law matter about child

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** i have some questions about family law matter about child custody
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: yes i applied for court last summer, because my ex husband did not let me have my son overnight for more than 2 days, first hearing was in September 2nd hearing in december and 3rd hearing is on the 1rst of april
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: uk guildford surrey
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes my ex husband also framed me he recorded an argument in which he shouted and hit himseld blaming on me

What is your question?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What are my chances to win sole custody?