Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have been sent the N180 form from MoneyClaim. In the form

Customer Question

Hi, I have been sent the N180 form from MoneyClaim. In the form there is a question whether I have an expert evidence and witness. I have the signed contract as evidence and also evidence of correspondence between myself and the defendant - can I use these? Are these the expert evidences? Also, the contract is in english but the correspondence is not, can I translate it on my own and use it as evidence?Thanks,
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a licensed lawyer from the UK.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

N180 is just to allocate the claim. You do not need to exchange witness evidence yet.

The documents you refer to is not expert evidence, just goes to the contract

You will need to get the contract translated at some point.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.