How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11944
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I have been sent the N180 form from MoneyClaim. In the form

Customer Question

Hi, I have been sent the N180 form from MoneyClaim. In the form there is a question whether I have an expert evidence and witness. I have the signed contract as evidence and also evidence of correspondence between myself and the defendant - can I use these? Are these the expert evidences? Also, the contract is in english but the correspondence is not, can I translate it on my own and use it as evidence?Thanks,
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a licensed lawyer from the UK.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

N180 is just to allocate the claim. You do not need to exchange witness evidence yet.

The documents you refer to is not expert evidence, just goes to the contract

You will need to get the contract translated at some point.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.